Corporate Security Manager
Corporate Security Manager discusses issues pertinent to the changing global corporate security environment.
As major corporations move toward more integrated globalization, the trend is that country security managers are increasingly being directed to establish specific global security programs and to conform to global security systems and platforms.
These topics of discussion and much more:
• Beware of and prevent the misuse of security resources
• Corporate espionage: it is real!
• Crises management and business continuity
• Globalization and related programs
• Organizational structure and how it affects you
• Risk and vulnerabilities
• Security education
• Taking care of your staff – proper planning for superior performance evaluations
• Your key to success: documentation and metrics
• Your most important resource is your greatest vulnerability
Paperback and ePub editions are available at This Link.
Kindle eBook version is available Here.
iTunes version is available Here.